Sunday, October 19, 2008
This quiz is from Bridget. I'm gonna sabo her. Name 20 people
1. BRIDGET
2. Daryl
3. Stephenie
4. Reena
5. Siqi
6. Melanie
7. Desirae
8. Sabrina
9. Wei Lun
10. Jiahwan
11. Weeqin
12. Rachel Lam
13. Sinyee
14. Jialing
15. Hanlin
16. Yixuan
17. Fanghua
18. Zhaoru
19. Puiying
20. Ryan Lum
1. How did you meet 14? (Jialing)
EDS DANCE! Jialing is my beloved year 2 senior! :D
2. What would you do if you never met 1? (BRIDGET!)
Oh, shit. Bridget is my best confidante, and without her I'll have no one to bitch and gossip with, I'll sleep during Chinese class, I'll have to laugh to myself during Math tuition (when that li'l girl starts acting up, huh Bridget?), I'll have no one to take train with in the North-east line and I'll totally lose my ever best girlfriend.
3. What if 9 and 20 date each other? (Weilun and Ryan)
HAHAHHAHAHHAAH that'll be great. I hope Weilun and Ryan Lum can get together one day. Bridget stop laughing. And dont worry, Weilun and Ryan, i'll introduce you guys to each other. ;)
4. Will 6 and 17 date? (Melanie and Fanghua)
Hmmm that's a good question. I have no answer to it though.
5. Describe 3. (Stephenie)
Just a while ago on msn, she told me she had a new name - Seductive Stephenie. Very true, Steph is currently into seducing all of us with her boobs. And she's WHITE, very white. Despite all her attempts to become tanned.
6. Is 8 attractive? (Sabrina)
Sabrina, what do you think? I bet she wants me to say yes, so probably i will say so. Yeap, Sabrina is attractive. :d
7. Describe 7. (Desirae)
Oh man, she's totally a wonder. Desirae is pretty, sexy, seductive, smart and she's really nice. It's no wonder why she has so many suitors. She was (actually still is) very encouraging during the EOYs period and her smses always seem to be able to cheer me up.
8. Do you know any of 12's family members? (Rachel Lam)
Nope.
9. What if 18 confesses to you he or she likes you? (Zhaoru)
Hahahaha Zhaoru? I'll gladly accept her. Only that she's too tall. Haha.
10. What languages does 15 speak? (Hanlin)
English and Chinese. Though he told me his dad wanted him to learn Tamil.
11. Who's going out with 9? (Weilun)
I'm not supposed to say Reena so Chanweilun wants me to say himself. He says he's a virgin, still.
12. How old is 16? (Yixuan)
Soh Yi Xuan is 13.
13. When did you last speak to 13? (Sinyee)
If i'm not wrong, it's Thursday, after the netball match. Saw her in the canteen.
14. Who is 2's favourite singer? (Daryl)
That i'm not sure. All i know is that Daryl Tan Fei Xuan does not know how to appreciate opera singers.
15. Would you ever date 4? (Reena)
Reena, nope. For fear that Weilun will kill me. Hahha joking guys. Reena is my girlfriend yeah, whatcha thinking?
16. Will you ever date with 1? (BRIDGET!)
[HAHAHAHA THIS QUESTION IS THE REASON WHY I'M DOING THIS STUPID QUIZ.]
No i wont because Bridget will never become a lesbian (though she attracted one) because she's just too crazy over people like M_____, S_______, S______, T________ ETC. Happy guessing people. You'll never know who. Bridget, you definitely know.
17. Is 19 single? (Puiying)
Hmm i really dont know. But i do remember her telling me about this disgusting guy who bites his nail and who writes her cards. Hahahah.
18. What's 10's last name? (Jiahwan)
Her name is Ng Jia Hwan. Yeah?
19. School of 3? (Stephenie)
Of course Dunman High School, or not, how would i have known this crazy girl?
20. Where does 6 live? (Melanie)
Tanah Merah, that's all i know.
21. What is your favourite thing of 5? (Siqi)
That she's serious when it comes to work, especially projects.
22. Have you seen 11 naked? (Weeqin)
Hahha what a question. No. I'm afraid some RI guys will come after me. Oppsie.
Now choose 5 people to do this test:
1. Can i ask Bridget to do it again? Hahhaa.
2. Daryl
3. Stephenie
4. Reena
5. Siqi
6. Weilun (He wants his name up here, or he wont do the quiz.)
Anyway i woke up at 10++am today, because of Ng Si Min's sms and my loud sms tone. Thanks eh, Bridget lesbian partner. (HAHAH I ALMOST FORGOT THIS TERM UNTIL I THOUGHT OF HOW YOU'VE ATTRACTED A LESBIAN) Anyway she tried to get a picture of me by using the excuse of wanting to see my fringe. Bridget, knowing you for close to a year, i understand straight at once that you have an ulterior motive. There you go.Was chatting with Chan Wei Lun on msn a moment ago and he was telling me how Timo and the rest hated _____________. And that's the reason for Weilun to not tag me for so long. Hahh what crap. Chan Wei Lun is making me use short form and he created this short-form campaign. Lol. I'm gonna read my Twilight now. Firstly because it's getting more and more interesting. Secondly because Bridget is rushing me to finish reading this book because ______________.Oh shucks, i still have my piano work. Okay i shall do it later. Sigh.OOHHHHH LASTLY, LET'S ALL PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR BRIDGET, BECAUSE SHE FINALLY POSTED 3 POSTS ON HER BLOG. A GREAT IMPROVEMENT THERE. GO CHECK IT OUT AT BRIDGETHAHA.BLOGSPOT.COM