<body>
YAPWEILEE



ARCHIVE

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



LINKS
ANN
ANTHEA
BELLANCA2008&2009
BING GENG
BRIDGET
CASANDRA KAO
CASSANDRA NG
CHUNYEN&KAINING
CLARICE
DARYL
DHS STUDENT COUNCIL
ENGLISH DANCE&DRAMA
FANGHUA
FLORENCE
HANLIN
HUIEN
IVORY
JESSICA WOON
JIALING
JINGYU
MAVERICK
MELODY
NATASHA
RAEY
REENA
SABRINA
SARAH LAI
SAMUEL XIAO
SHANISCA
SHERLYN
SHILEE
SIQI
SINYEE
SOPHIA
SUMEI
TERENCE
VANESSA NICOLE
VIVIAN TOH
WANYU
WEEQIN
WINKY
YIREN
ZIYING


TAGBOARD



CREDITS

piecesof-meg
Wednesday, March 11, 2009





Gosh I spent 1 hour or more just to solve a Math sum.
Lots more than an hour actually.

I tried doing it on my own but later decided that, no it's not working. Bridget said she would help me tomorrow when we meet but I was so eager to do it that I just couldnt wait for tomorrow. So I tried calling out for help by having my personal message as: help me with my math, someone.

And then Shuqi came to help, Yiren came to help, Shaun came to help, Weihing came to help, Mr Yeo came to help. Nice peepo huh. All from SC except Weihing who is far away in RI. Anyway Im really glad, people, that you guys attempted to help me. Especially Shaun who really taught me step-by-step and finally I understood it. Nevertheless, thank you, the rest who helped. ;)

Out with dearest EDS girlfriends tomorrow. Bridget is pestering me to tell her what Im gonna wear. Oh anyway Bridget and I figured that we've got a very special sense of humour. Other people out there dont usually laugh at things that we laugh at and apparently we dont laugh at what they laugh at too. Remember the talk on the different kinds of rape, Bridget? Hahaha we were the only ones laughing at _______ and however funny we thought she was, no one else felt the same way. Gosh, she was sucha joker then!

By the way, we made a new friend DARREN recently. It all started with Bridget when she decided to make friends with him as he was Chongming's friend. ("The loser will have to high-five the winner.") And I got to know Rachel Lim (2H) better after she came up with the hamburger & fillet o fish joke. Hahahaha.

Lastly, HAPPY BDAY TO CLARA KHOO THE BIG-TIME FLASHER. I LOVE YOU!


7:47 AM